Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Today was a big day, a milestone one may say. My little one and I experienced our first ultrasound! the emotions before I finally saw my baby and the thoughts running through my head were so erratic. One moment I'm smiley and unbelievably excited the next I had an overwhelming irrational fear that my womb would be empty and no baby would show up and I would just break down. But then my mind shut off and I held my breath as finally my little one wiggled and jiggled on that tiny square screen. I felt my heart skipped beats, I was so in love and so happy. I looked over at my viking and he was smiling, eyes stuck looking at the wonderful person him and I created together. Everything felt so right, everything is so right. My little one is due October 4th and the ultrasound technician wrote that my baby has a long torso. I can't wait to feel her/him move...I can't wait for so many things to come. Everything became really real in just a split second, my whole life has shifted. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment