Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Name Game

Why oh why is it so darn hard to agree on names. My viking and I just can not seem to see eye to eye with this one. I have narrowed it down to 3 girls names and I just need the man to pick 1 of them. He said no to all the boys names I have picked, he wants a James JR, a son named after him. No way though Mr! Does anyone else find that lazy and conceited or is it just me? Our children need to have their own identity I feel, not start off following in one of their parents shadows. Names are hard. I mean think about it, You're picking the name that will follow the most important person of your entire life for the rest of their life. Like sheesh, talk about a serious commitment to a word here. I know I have time to pick, I mean I don't even know if we are having a girl or boy yet, and although I hope the baby is a girl (hence why I am already picking girls names first) I should probably chill out on needing to find a name till I find out what gender my baby is.

What are some of your favorite names?


No comments:

Post a Comment